Japanese Knotweed (Fallopia japonica, syn. Polygonum cuspidatum, Reynoutria japonica) is a large, herbaceous perennial plant, native to eastern Asia in Japan, China and Korea. In North America and Europe the species is very successful and has been classified as an invasive species in several countries.
A member of the family Polygonaceae, Japanese knotweed has hollow stems with distinct raised nodes that give it the appearance of bamboo, though it is not closely related. While stems may reach a maximum height of 3–4 m each growing season, it is typical to see much smaller plants in places where they sprout through cracks in the pavement or are repeatedly cut down. The leaves are broad oval with a truncated base, 7–14 cm long and 5–12 cm broad, with an entire margin. The flowers are small, cream or white, produced in erect racemes 6–15 cm long in late summer and early autumn.
Active Ingredient: Resveratrol
Latin Name:Polygonum Cuspidatum
Specification: 10%--98% Resveratrol
Molecular Formula: C14H12O3
Molecular Weight: 228.25
Appearance: Brown or white fine powder
Active Ingredient: Edmodin
Specification: Edmodin exceed 1% by HPLC.
CAS No: 518-82-1
Molecular Formula: C15H10O5
Molecular Weight: 270.241
Biological Source: Isol. From Polygonum cuspidatum.
Solubility: Insoluble in water, soluble in ethanol, slightly soluble in diethyl ether, chloroform, benzene, soluble in caustic soda solution, sodium carbonate solution of ammonia solution, obvious cherry red.
Physical Description: Orange or yellow-brown needles.
Melting Point: 266-268 °c
Function of Resveratrol
Effect on cardiovascular system
Antibacterial and antifungal
Nourish and protect liver
Antioxidant and quench free-radicals
Impact on the metabolism of osseous issue
Application of Resveratrol :
Applied in food field, it's used as food additive with the function of lengthening life.
Applied in pharmaceutical field, it is frequently used as medicine supplement or OTCs ingredients and owns good efficacy for treatment of cancer and cardio-cerebrovascular disease.
Applied in comestics, it can delay aging and prevent UV radiation.
About Show The Raw Material Pictures:
Certificate of Analysis
· Oder: Characteristic
· Taste: Characteristic
· Paiticle size: Pass 80 mesh
· Loss on drying: ≤5%
· Heavy metals: <10ppm
· As: <1ppm
· Pb: <3ppm
· Assay: Result
· Total Plate Count: <10000cfu/g or <1000cfu/g(Irradiation)
· Yeast & Mold: <300cfu/g or 100cfu/g(Irradiation)
· E.Coli: Negative
· Salmonella: Negative
Packaging & Shipping
· Delivery Time: Around 3-5 workdays after your payment.
· Package: In fiber-drums with two-plastic bags inside.
· Net Weight: 25kgs/Drum / Gross Weight: 28kgs/Drum
· Hunan Nutrmax Inc. Botanical extract is 100% extracted from natural aged root, very safe and more bioactive
· Hunan Nutrmax Inc's Botanical extract has the high purity to meet your body needs.
· Hunan Nutrmax Inc. Botanical extract almost have no unpleasant taste compare to others'.
· and it can be easier to take by oral.
· Hunan Nutrmax Inc. offer Botanical extract at a very lower price with a very high and uniform quality.
· More important --- We have a very large output to meet our customers' big and continual orders.
1. Rapid Quotation with competitive price and high quality
2. COA, MSDS documents are available if you want.
3. Promise to provide GMO Free, BSE Free, Allergen Free, Non-Irradiation Products.
4. Free sample is available.
5. Products is Halal, Kosher, ISO Certificated.
· Factories: Hunan Nutramax Inc. hold 3 factories for professionally producing Botanical /Herbal Extracts, located in Hunan and Guangxi Province.The total annual production capacity of herb raw material is 9000mt, we can supply more than 800mt Botanical Extracts one year. Our factory have passed ISO14001, Kosher, cGMP, The production departments are equipped according to the GMP standard with all of our product line, such as distillation, extraction, chromatography , desiccation, packing.
· Research & Development: Hunan Nutramax Inc. has a strong R&D team of over 42 scientists dedicated to developing innovative ingredients to meet the market demand. And our R & D center cooperating with cooperating with Hunan Agriculture University, Hunan Engineering & Technology Research Center for Natural Products. Most of the scientists are PhDs and/or Professors; or Masters in Phyto-Chemistry, Pharmacology and Traditional Chinese medicines. Coupled with our sophisticated apparatuses, we can effectively develop the customized ingredients to meet and exceed our customers, expectations.